Channel Opportunities for Global ITAD Providers
Founded in 1990, XSi helps Global ITAD Providers and Latin American companies with any IT Asset Disposition requirements in most LATAM countries. Whether or not your organization has established the necessary infrastructure and/or relationships in LATAM, it is likely that XSi can be of assistance. In addition to having dedicated staff that are able to speak native languages, XSi has built an infrastructure and hundreds of relationships throughout LATAM to apply solutions to almost anything you might need handled.
Key Benefits of an IT Channel Partnership with XSi:
- 30 years of industry experience and is financially stable.
- XSi is trusted support provider to most of Gartner’s referenced Global ITAD providers, including Ingram Micro & TES-AMM
- ITAD for End-User-Compute (laptops, desktops, printers, telecommunications and smartphones) devices, servers, data storage and networking hardware.
- Secure chain of custody processing and handling.
- Preliminary asset valuation (Fair Market Values) for potential hardware resale.
- Secure on-site disk wiping to NIST 800-88 specification or disk destruction, with detailed certification documentation.
- Onsite de-installation, onsite auditing, secure transportation to XSi facilities for auditing/testing/grading, data wiping to NIST 800-88 specifications or disk destruction, with detailed certificates provided.
- Any additional IT asset disposition reporting as clients may require.
- Remarketing or re-deployment of hardware assets when possible.
- Responsible recycling or responsible component disposal (when necessary), compliant with globally accepted disposition standards.
- Oversight and management from US-based XSi headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, by native Latin speaking project managers.
- An established network of global partners for parts (when needed) or geo-specific technical expertise.
- XSi is ISO9001:2015 Certified for Product Resale and holds numerous additional certifications established for a security-sensitive US federal government.