How a Major Bank Saved Over 65 Percent on their IT maintenance through Third-Party-Maintenance Solutions
Top 20 Financial Institution customer had over 500 Cisco Switches (network equipment) that were nearing the product's End-of-Life (EoL). Cisco’s list price for maintenance and support for the customer-requested service level agreement (SLA) was over $25K per device, equaling to a list price of $12.5M. The same SLA was approximately $13K per device only two years earlier. Due to the burgeoning cost, the client decided to hire a third-party-maintenance solution to manage their network assets.
Large Federal Agency Achieved Over 25% Reduction in Annual IT Maintenance Costs with XSi
The client is a large Federal agency that is highly reliant on their IT infrastructure (network, server and storage) to deliver services to the citizens it supports.
The agency’s primary goal was to:
- Significantly reduce annual maintenance costs, while maintaining or increasing the level of support provided for their mission critical Cisco infrastructure.
- Contract XSi to provide annual support services for a large percentage of their Cisco asset base (Cisco is the primary vendor comprising the client’s infrastructure)
XSi’s support services include:
- XSiAdvancedTAC™ services for configuration and troubleshooting support
- Service level agreement (SLA) hardware support
- Field engineering services for repair of failed equipment
XSi’s services exceed:
- OEM SLA levels within all aspects of the provided service with faster response times on support calls (including Tier III support)
- On-site spares
- Staffed by highly trained professionals within the United States.